At Netaware, we aim to provide the best service possible. To acheive this our workplace is governed by the following:
- Ego Free IT - All staff are carefully chosen to ensure our office is ego and arrogance free. Never suffer at the mercy
of an IT person"s ego ever again
- Geek talk without the Geek - All staff are trained to communicate with you without the jargon so you can understand
what is going on.
In response to your call, Netaware provides an engineer who knows not just your network, but also has an understanding of
your business. Netaware’s Service Desk provides the engineer with all job details and history of work performed, giving a
full site history online, and allowing diagnosis and correction of problems to be more timely and cost effective. Our
- A University Bachelors Degree in IT
- Skills with Microsoft, Apple, Novell and UNIX.
- Experience in networks ranging from single server installations to large wide area networks spanning the continent.
- Proven and excellent skills in all Technologies and demonstrated capability in providing cost effective Technolog
business solutions to you.
- Continual ongoing education - ensuring they are up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Knowledge and focus on your Business, working with you to ensure commercial viability.
- Project Management skills - most staff have led their own projects including roll out of complex networks ahead of
schedule and on budget.